UNS N06625/Inconel 625
UNS N06625/Inconel 625
Material grades and equivalents
Inconel 625/ GB NS336 / UNS N06625/ SEW VDIUV W.Nr.2.4856/ NiCr22Mo9Nb / BS NA 12 / AFNOR NC22DNB
Inconel 625 Chemical composition
Inconel 625 Pysical properties
Inconel 625 Alloy m inimum mechanical properties in the room temperature
|Alloy state||Tensile strengthRm N/mm²||Yield strengthR P0. 2N/mm²||ElongationA 5 %||Brinell hardnessHB|
Characteristic as below
- Excellent corrosion resistance of different kinds of media in both oxidation and reduction environments.
- Excellent resistance of pitting and crevice corrosion, and won’t happen stress corrosion cracking because of
- Excellent resistance of the inorganic acid corrosion performance, such as nitric acid, phosphoric acid, sulfuric acid, hydrochloric acid and the mixture of sulfuric acid and hydrochloric
- Excellent corrosion resistance of different kinds of inorganic acid mixture
- Good corrosion resistance of a variety of concentrations of hydrochloric acid when the temperature up to 40°C .
- Good machining and welding, no weld cracking
- Have pressure vessel authentication for the wall temperature between -196 ~ 450°C .
- Apply for the highest standard lever VII of acidic environment by the NACE ( MR-01-75)
Inconel 625 Corrosion resistance
- Inconel 625 own a very good corrosion resistance in many media, especially with excellent resistance to pitting, crevice corrosion, intercrystalline corrosion, and erode in oxide, also good resistance to inorganic acid corrosion, such as nitric acid, phosphoric acid, sulfuric acid and hydrochloric acid.Inconel 625 can resist the alkali and organic acid corrosion in the oxidation and reduction environment. Effect resists the chloride reduction stress corrosion cracking. Normally no corrosion in the sea-water and industry environments since high corrosion resistance to the sea-water and salting liquid,as well as in high temperature, without sensitivity during welding. Inconel625 have the resistance to oxidation and carbonizing in the static and cycle environments, also hacve the resistance the chlorine corrosion.
Inconel 625 Application field
- Soften annealing low carbon alloy 625 widely used in the chemical process industry, good corrosion resistance and high strength made it an good choice for structural parts. 625 have application in sea-water for local mechanical stress attach.
Inconel 625 Typical application field as below
- The Organic chemical process parts contains chloride, especially in the use of acid chloride catalyst.
- The digester and bleacherin the use of paper pulp and paper making
- Absorption tower, re-heater,gas import board, fan, blender, fair water fin, flue and so on for using in flue gas desulfurization
- The equipment and parts in the use of acidic gas
- Acetic acid and anhydride reaction generator
- Sulfur acid cooling