Cobalt-based alloy powder is a powder that is resistant to various types of wear and corrosion and high temperature oxidation. That is, the so-called cobalt chromium tungsten (molybdenum) powder alloy or Stellite alloy powder. The cobalt-based alloy powder contains cobalt as a main component and contains a considerable amount of nickel, chromium, tungsten and a small amount of alloying elements such as molybdenum, niobium, tantalum, titanium and niobium. The powder is used for hard surface surfacing, thermal spraying, spray welding and other processes, and can also be used for casting and forging parts and powder metallurgy parts. Suitable for valve manufacturing, turbine blades, engine valve screw pushers, rolling mill arches and other products.
The nickel-based alloy powder mainly contains Ni-B-Si, Ni-Cr-B-Si, Ni-Cr-B-Si-P, Ni-Cr-B-Si-Cu-Mo, Ni-Cr-B-Si- W, Ni-Cr, Ni-Cu and other series, it not only has excellent corrosion resistance, oxidation resistance, but also has excellent resistance to low stress abrasive wear and adhesive wear at temperatures below 600 °C. These powders are widely used in a variety of applications, mainly aerobic acetylene flame spray welding, supersonic flame spraying, plasma surfacing, plasma spraying, laser cladding, induction remelting, centrifugal casting, 3D printing and powder metallurgy. Mainly used in gates, ball valve spheres, valve seats, plungers, screws, barrels, glass molds, laminar flow rollers, drawing drums, drawing tower wheels, sucker rods, fan blades, screw conveyors, diamond tools, etc. . Nickel-based superalloy powder refers to high-temperature alloy powder with high strength and good resistance to oxidation and gas corrosion in the range of 650-1000 ° C with nickel as the matrix (generally greater than 50%).
Iron-based alloy powder adopts the gas atomization preparation method, and the hardness, compactness and bonding strength of the sprayed layer are equal to that of the nickel-based alloy powder coating, so the nickel-based alloy powder can be replaced in many occasions, but the toughness of the coating is lower than that. Nickel based alloy powder coating. The iron-based alloy powder coating has good wear resistance and is generally applied to wear resistance below 500 ° C at normal temperature.
(1) Carbon steel and low alloy powder: These materials are the most widely used mechanical engineering materials. It has good strength, wear resistance, wide source and low price. It is generally used for mechanical parts working at normal temperature, for hard surface coating of sliding surface and size repair of worn parts, but the melting point of such materials is higher, spraying It is easy to cause oxidation and porous coating.
(2) Iron-chromium-silicon alloy powder: This kind of alloy spray can obtain bright and dense coating and good processing finish. The hardness of the coating can reach 90HRB. It can be used to repair worn bronze and stainless steel parts. Used to repair cavitation in stainless steel containers, as a coating on the pump shaft, mechanical seal surface or motor shaft surface coating.
(3) Iron-chromium-boron-silicon alloy powder: This series of alloys has good wear resistance, pressure resistance and toughness, and is easy to process. It is used for wear parts and shaft pump surfaces, steam box housing sealing surfaces, etc. . Because it contains elements such as boron and silicon, it has self-fluxing properties and can be directly sprayed or remelted. It can be used for laser cladding.
Titanium-based alloy powder adopts vacuum atomization and flawless induction smelting powder preparation technology. Titanium alloy powder produced according to the requirements of 3D printing equipment is characterized by high purity, good sphericity, low oxygen content, strong fluidity and particle size. The powder cloth is even and its performance has reached the international level.
Powder characteristics: high powder sphericity, smooth surface, less satellite balls, low oxygen content, uniform particle size distribution, good fluidity and high bulk density and tap density.
Applicable process: The powder is mainly used in laser/electron beam additive manufacturing (SLM/EBM), powder metallurgy (PM) and other processes.
Applicable equipment: Powder can be used in various types of metal 3D printers, including Renishaw in the UK, EOS (EOSINT M series) in Germany, Concept Laser, 3D systems in the United States, laser melting equipment, and domestic research institutes and enterprises. Research and development of selected laser melting equipment, such as Huaying Hi-Tech, Platinum and so on.
Powder Applications: Powders can be used in the manufacture of aerospace components and repairs in aircraft engine blades, as well as in medical equipment.
|Alloy Grades||TA0，TA1，TC4，TC11，TC17，TC18，TC21，TA7，TA12，TA15，TA1 7，TA19，TiAl，TiNi，TiNb，TiZr．．．|
|0-20μm, 15-45μm, 15-53μm, 53-105μm, 53-150μm, 105-250μm|
|Sphericity||High powder sphericity, tap density greater than 4.8g/cm3, fluidity.|
|oxygen content||The powder has low oxygen content (100-500ppm) and good sintering performance.|
Aluminum alloy podwer is one of the most widely used non-ferrous metal structural materials in the industry and has been widely used in aviation, aerospace, automotive, machinery manufacturing, marine and chemical industries. The aluminum alloy has low density, but high strength, close to or exceeds high-quality steel, good plasticity, can be processed into various profiles, has excellent electrical conductivity, thermal conductivity and corrosion resistance. It is widely used in industry and is used second only to steel. . Some aluminum alloys can be heat treated to achieve good mechanical properties, physical properties and corrosion resistance.
The density of pure aluminum is small (ρ=2.7g/cm3), about 1/3 of iron, low melting point (660°C), aluminum is face-centered cubic structure, so it has high plasticity (δ: 32~40%, ψ: 70~90%), easy to process, can be made into various profiles and plates, and has good corrosion resistance.
The powder has a fine particle size and an average particle size (d50) of less than 12 μm.
- The Aluminum base alloy powder has a high sphericity, the tap density is more than 4.8g/cm3, and the fluidity is excellent.
- The powder has a low oxygen content (100-500 ppm) and good sintering performance.
- The composition and particle size of the powder can also be produced according to the requirements of the user.
No products were found matching your selection.